Allied Memberships are for companies that provide products and services to the massage therapy education sector, as well as other stakeholder organizations in the massage therapy field that wish to support the work of the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education.
As an Allied Members, you are an integral part of our community. We value your knowledge and perspective. The AFMTE welcomes you to join committees, participate in discussions at the AFMTE conferences, voting rights at the AFMTE business meeting and serve on the board.
Become an Allied Member today and actively shape the future of massage therapy education. All of this for only $500/year and receive $100 discount at the Biennial Education Conference registration and exhibit spaces.
Allied Membership Benefits:
- Receive year-round exposure on a special page on the Alliance website, with a hot-linked logo.
- Receive year-round exposure on the Alliance Website when you submit a 250 x 300 pixel Ad to email@example.com
- Receive a substantial discount when exhibiting at our annual conferences (this is fully described in our 2017 Sponsor Prospectus).
- Free Continuing Education Listings. As an Allied member, you can post upcoming workshops, webinars and online courses to the comprehensive Continuing Education Resource Directory hosted on the Alliance website. This directory gives massage therapists a “go-to” place to search for massage therapy continuing education, and provides you with an important promotional channel for your courses. You’ll be able to include a workshop description, sponsor and location information, and live link to registration page. You can post an unlimited number of workshops for free!
- Massage Today Advertising Discounts you’re eligible to receive a 25% discount on Print Ads in the Schools & Education Section, as well as 25% off all Banner Ads on MassageToday.com.
- Massage Magazine Advertising Discounts you’ll receive a 20% discount on Print Ads 1/4 page and larger, 20% off Listings in the Schools+Trainings Section, and 10% off all Banner Ads on MassageMag.com and their weekly E-Newsletter to students and therapists.
- Use the Alliance Membership Logo to add to your credibility by proudly showing your support for the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education when you use the Alliance Membership logo. Click here to download and read the terms and conditions.
- Voting Rights at AFMTE Business meetings
- $100 discount at the Biennial Educational Congress
Click JOIN to sign up now with a credit or debit card. This link will take you to an Orientation Page that will introduce you to the Alliance’s secure web system.
Those wishing to sign up by mail (including those who want to pay by check) may can contact us directly for details. Please call the Alliance Office toll-free at 855-236-8331