Alliance membership for Continuing Education Providers is for those individuals, businesses, or institutions whose primary instructional activity is offering post-graduate training.
As of September 2014, we have streamlined the dues structure, and now one membership option for Continuing Education Providers:
- For just $125/year, the membership provides affiliation with the Alliance at a modest price and includes $100 discounts at the Biennial Educational Conference, voting rights at the AFMTE business meetings; along with ongoing news about massage therapy education and updates on the Alliance’s projects.
Benefits for CE Providers:
- Free Continuing Education Listings. you can post upcoming workshops, webinars and online courses to the comprehensive Continuing Education Resource Directory hosted on the Alliance website. This directory gives massage therapists a “go-to” place to search for continuing education, and provides you with an important promotional channel for your courses. You’ll be able to include a workshop description, sponsor and location information, website hotlink, and a logo or photo. You can post an unlimited number of workshops for free!
- Alliance Online Training Center. You will receive member pricing on all courses in the MaxKnowledge catalog. The regular price of these online courses is $149 each, but Alliance Members pay just $129 per course – a savings of $20. To acquaint you with this great resource, you will receive your FIRST COURSE FREE!
- Use the Alliance Membership Logo to add to your credibility by proudly showing your support for the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education when you use the Alliance Membership logo. Click here to download and read the terms and conditions.
- Voting Rights at AFMTE Business meetings
- $100 discount at the Biennial Educational Congress
Click JOIN to sign up now with a credit or debit card. This link will take you to an Orientation Page that will introduce you to the Alliance’s secure web system.
Those wishing to sign up by mail (including those who want to pay by check) may download the Membership Enrollment Form and send it to the Alliance Office.
Those wishing to sign up by phone (with a live human being) may call the Alliance Office toll-free at 855-236-8331.